These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Irwins Bakery, Carne Industrial Estate, Portadown, Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT63 5WE.
2. Open to NI residents, aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of Irwin’s Bakery or Decathlon, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the running of this promotion.
3. The promotion opens at 00:01 on 14/06/21. [MR1] The final draw closes at 23:59 on 19/09/21. There are 12 weekly draws: 00:01 14/06/21 – 23:59 04/07/21; 00:01 05/07/2123:59 11/07/21;00:01 12/07/21 – 23:59 18/07/21; 00:01 19/07/21 – 23:5925/07/21; 00:01 26/07/21 23:59 01/08/21; 00:01 02/08/2123:59 08/08/21; 00:01 09/08/2123:59 15/08/21; 00:01 16/08/21 23:59 22/08/21; 00:01 23/08/21 23:59 29/08/21; 00:01 30/08/21 – 23:59 05/09/21; 00:01 06/09/21 23:59 12/09/21 and 00:01 13/09/21 – 23:59 19/07/21[MR2] .
4. No purchase necessary (see clause 8 below).
5. Internet access required to enter draws.
6. Enter online at www.irwinsbakery.com/win for inclusion into the next available draw.
7. Entrants must provide a valid email address and the batch code from the front of a pack of Irwin’s Muffins (4–pack or 8–pack).[MR3]
8. No Purchase Necessary (NI) To enter without making a purchase, please enter 0000 instead of batch code. Only one NPN entry per person per day.[MR4]
9. Only one entry per person per email address per day[MR5] . However no individual can win more than one prize in any weekly draw. Once they have been awarded one prize, their name will be removed from the draw for subsequent prizes. Entries (bulk or otherwise) from third parties, syndicates, consumer groups or agents will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
11. Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
12. There is a total prize fund of £5,000 in Decathlon Gift Cards to be won: 12 x £200 Gift Cards; 13 x £100 Gift Cards and 26 x £50 Gift Cards. 51 Decathlon Gift Cards available in total.
13. In the first draw, closing at 23:59 on Sunday 04/07/21, there are 7 prizes to be won: 1 x £200 Gift Cards 2 x £100 Gift Cards and 4 x £50 Gift Cards. In each of 11 weekly draws, closing at 23:59 on each Sunday from 11/07/21 to 19/09/21 (incl), there are 4 prizes to be won: 1 x £200 Gift Card and 1 x £100 Gift Card and 2 x £50 Gift Cards.
14. Decathlon Gift Cards are valid for 2 years from date of issue and can be used in one or more transactions in any Decathlon store in the UK, or online at www.decathlon.co.uk. Full details and conditions relating to Decathlon Gift Cards can be found at https://www.decathlon.co.uk/landing/giftcard/_/R-a-giftcard
15. All prizes to be taken as stated. There are no alternatives in cash or kind and unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winners and are not transferable.
16. After each weekly draw closing date, winners will be randomly selected by computer from all the valid entries received that week. Draws will take place within 3 days of each closing date. The first entry drawn will win the £200 Gift Card, the next entry drawn will win the £100 Gift Card and the next entries drawn will win £50 Gift Cards according the number available in that week’s draw. Each weekly draw is separate. Entries will not be carried over from one weekly draw to the next.
17. The winners will be notified using the email address provided at the time of entry within 2 days of the draw. Winners must respond to the prize award email within 14 days and provide a valid NI postal address to which their Gift Card can be posted[MR6] . Any winner who fails to respond to any of 3 prize award emails sent over a 14–day period will forfeit their prize entitlement and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner drawn at the same time and in the same way as the original. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are the winner.
18. Gift Cards will be posted [MR7] first class to the winners within 7 days of acceptance of their prize award and the completion of any verification process.
19. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid–19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion dates, fulfilment dates or prizes.
20. All prize winners may be requested to participate in photographic and other publicity including on the websites & social media sites of Irwin’s Bakery and Decathlon Belfast.
21. The surnames and counties of all prize winners will be posted on Irwin’s Bakery Facebook page within 14 days of each draw date and will be available for 3 months after the closing date upon email request to email@example.com with “Decathlon Winners” in the subject line. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
22. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up–to–date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
23. Entrants’ personal details will be used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and will be destroyed afterwards unless the entrant has specifically requested to receive further information or promotions from Irwin’s Bakery Ltd, or from Decathlon. Please note that in arranging delivery of prizes, the promoter will disclose winners’ details to Decathlon, Belfast.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID which the entrant must provide within 7 days. Entries that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will be disqualified. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any persons found to be acting in a manner designed to give themselves or others an unfair advantage in this promotion or in a manner designed to undermine the spirit or purpose of this promotion.
27. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
28. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
29. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
30. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on NI law and the Courts of NI will have exclusive jurisdiction.
[MR1]Please state the final closing date and time here for clarity.
[MR2]Please breakdown each promotional week against each draw date.
[MR3]This is an NI promotion with a prize draw mechanic so only free entry can be allowed. This wording implies a purchase must be made, is that not the case and anyone can just pick a pack up off the shelf, enter the code and then put it back?
[MR4]Please see comment above and make amends as necessary.
[MR5]Does this mean someone can have seven entries in a weekly draw? Is there a limit on the number or type of prize an individual can win across the promotional period?
[MR6]If any other info is required at this stage, please indicate here.
[MR7]Please state how they will be delivered.