Irwin’s Bakery are delighted to once again sponsor this summer’s Irish FA Football Camps for girls and boys aged 5–13.
We are offering 20 lucky children the chance to win a free place at their nearest camp for themselves and a mate!
For the chance to win simply enter your details below!
FULL Terms and Conditions (of which instructions form part)
1. Open to NI residents, aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the promoter, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the running of this promotion.
2. To enter, register your details at www.irwinsbakery.com/nkfootballcamps
3. Only one entry per person per day. Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void
4. There is 1 draw on 18.10.19. To qualify, valid entries must be received by midnight on the following date: 17.10.19. In the draw, 10 winners will be drawn to win a pair of places to a NK Football Camp of their choosing.
5. Each draw will be carried out by random computerised programme under independent supervision.
6. Winners will be notified by e–mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event the claim for a prize is not received within 5 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to distribute any unclaimed prizes via a random draw or draws within the promotional period.
7. Prize Details:
10 Pairs of NK Football Camp places during Halloween 2019. All Passes are subject to Irish FA standard terms & conditions. All dates are subject to availability. All Passes are valid for camps taking place over 28th to 31st October 2019. Irish FA reserve the right to refuse admission. For more information visit www.irishfa.com .
8. All prizes to be taken as stated. There are no alternatives in cash or kind and unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winners. All prize winners may be required to participate in photographic and other publicity including on the websites & social media sites of Irwin’s Bakery and Irish FA.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking a prize or attending a venue, which they do at their own risk.
10. The names and counties of all prize winners may be posted on Irwin’s Bakery Facebook page within 14 days of the draw and will be available for 3 months after the closing date upon email request.
11. Entrants’ personal details will be used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and will be destroyed afterwards unless the entrant has specifically requested to receive further information or promotions from Irwin’s Bakery Ltd, or their affiliates. Please note that in processing winning claims, the promoter may disclose winners’ details to affiliates or third parties employed by the promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
13. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will be disqualified.
14. The promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant’s details.
15. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Promoter: Irwins Bakery Carne Industrial Estate, Portadown, Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT63 5WE