There are 3 draws closing at 23:59 on each of the following dates: 31/07/23; 31/08/23 and 30/09/23.
In each draw, we’re giving away 1 x £1000 and 10 x £200.
Plus there will be a final mop up draw on 31/10/23 with 5 x £200 to be won.
To be entered into the next available draw, complete your details below. Final closing date 23:59 31/10/23.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Irwins Bakery, Carne Industrial Estate, Portadown, Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT63 5WE.
2. Open to NI residents, aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of Irwin’s Bakery or Decathlon, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the running of this promotion.
3. The promotion opens at 00:01 on 01/06/23. [MR1] The final draw closes at 23:59 on 31/10/23. There are three separate draws, closing respectively on 31/07/23, 31/08/23 and 30/09/23. There will be one final mop up draw on 31/10/23
4. Purchase and internet access required to enter draws.
5. Enter online at www.irwinsbakery.com/win for inclusion into the next available draw.
6. Entrants must provide a valid email address and the last 4 digits of the barcode from a promotional pack of Irwin’s breads.
7. Only one entry per person per email address per day[MR2] . No individual can win more than one prize in any one draw. Once they have been awarded one prize, their name will be removed from the draw for subsequent prizes. Entries (bulk or otherwise) from third parties, syndicates, consumer groups or agents will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
8. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
9. Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
10. There is a total prize fund of £10,000 to be won: 3 x £1,000; 35 x £200.
11. In each of the draws, closing at 23:59 on 31/07/23, 31/08/23 and 30/09/23, there is 1 x £1000 and 10 x £200 to be won. In one final mop up draw on 31/10/23, there are a further 5 x £200 prizes to be won.
12. 10% of the prizes have been allocated to entrants from the Republic of Ireland in line with the estimated volume of Irwin’s packs sold in the Republic of Ireland. The maximum value of prizes to be won by Republic of Ireland entrants in any one draw period is £1000 or the euro equivalent.
13. Cash prizes for UK winners will be paid in the form of a personal cheque made out to the winner [RS3] or a bank transfer to a UK bank account. Cash prizes for Republic of Ireland winners will be paid in the form of a bank transfer in Euros to an Irish Bank account as follows £1000 = €1120; £200 = €225. Cheques must be cashed no later than 31/07/2024. The promoter reserves the right to cancel any cheques not cashed by this date.
14. All prizes to be taken as stated. There are no alternatives in cash or kind and unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winners and are not transferable.
15. After each draw closing date, winners will be randomly selected by computer from all the valid entries received. Draws will take place within 3 days of each closing date. The first entry drawn will win £1000 (€1120 ROI) and the next 10 entries drawn will win £200 (€225 ROI) . Each draw is separate. Entries will not be carried over from one draw to the next. At the end of the promotion, there will be one final mop up draw which all entrants will be entered into. 5 entries drawn at random will each win £200 (€225 ROI). The Promoter may add any prizes that have not been claimed in the three previous draws to the mop–up draw, but is under no obligation to do so.
16. The winners will be notified using the email address provided at the time of entry within 2 days of the draw. Winners must respond to the prize award email within 14 days and provide details of their UK or ROI bank account. UK winners only have the option to receive their prize in the form of a cheque, provided they confirm the account name and full UK postal address to which their cheque can be posted. Any winner who fails to respond to any of 3 prize award emails sent over a 14–day period will forfeit their prize entitlement and the prize will be added to the prize fund for the final mop–up draw. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are the winner.
17. Winners should allow 7 days for any bank transfers to be processed from the date of providing their account details and a further 7 days from the date the payment is processed for the funds to be credited to their account. Any UK winners who choose to receive their payment by cheque should allow 14 days from the date of providing their details for receipt of their cheque.
18. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid–19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion dates, fulfilment dates or prizes.
19. All prize winners may be requested to participate in photographic and other publicity including on the websites & social media sites of Irwin’s Bakery.
20. The surnames and counties of all prize winners will be posted on Irwin’s Bakery Facebook page within 14 days of each draw date and will be available for 3 months after the closing date upon email request to firstname.lastname@example.org with “£10k Promotion Winners” in the subject line. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
21. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up–to–date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
22. Entrants’ personal details will be used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and will be destroyed afterwards unless the entrant has specifically requested to receive further information or promotions from Irwin’s Bakery Ltd. Please note that in arranging delivery of prizes, the promoter will disclose winners’ details to their promotional agency Elevator Promotional Marketing.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID which the entrant must provide within 7 days. Entries that do not comply with the Terms and Conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will be disqualified. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any persons found to be acting in a manner designed to give themselves or others an unfair advantage in this promotion or in a manner designed to undermine the spirit or purpose of this promotion.
26. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
27. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
28. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
29. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on NI law and the Courts of NI will have exclusive jurisdiction.
[MR1]Please state the final closing date and time here for clarity.
[MR2]Does this mean someone can have seven entries in a weekly draw? Is there a limit on the number or type of prize an individual can win across the promotional period?
[RS3]Insert any deadline by which cheques must be cashed.