Sorry, no form could be found.
Summers here! Whilst it might be a bit different this year – home school lunches, BBQ’s and picnics. We are here for you with a range of products perfect for summer.
For a chance to win head over to our facebook and instagram pages for the weekly competition.
1. Open to NI residents, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the running of this promotion.
2. Closing date for each competition is stated in weekly competition instructions. Draws will be held within 3 working days of closing date, when winners will be drawn randomly by computer programme and independently verified from all valid entries received.
3. Winners will be notified by email within 72 hours of draw with details of their respective prize. Please ensure all address details are correct as the promoter can accept no responsibility for any email correspondence not received due to incorrect details.
4. All prizes to be taken as stated. There are no alternatives in cash or kind and unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winners.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
6. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will be disqualified.
7. The promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant’s details.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winner taking a prize or attending a venue, which they do at their own risk.
9. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Promoter: Irwins Bakery Carne Industrial Estate, Portadown, Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT63 5WE