To provide a comprehensive administration support and co ordination service to the company’s Technical Department.
Reporting to: Quality Assurance Manager & Head Off Technical
Description of duties:
The following reflects typical duties and is not intended to be a comprehensive description of all tasks. Duties may change as a consequence of changes in operational demand. The job holder must therefore be flexible in his/her approach to work objectives.
- Working within the technical team in the maintaining the company Quality Management System
- Provide administrative support to Technical Manager and Quality Assurance Manager
- Assist in preparation for external audits in both Irwin’s and Howell House bakeries.
- Completion of customer KPI reports
- Documentation control
- Assisting with the completion of in–house and customer specifications
- Conduct quality assurance duties and participate in providing cover when required
- Direct involvement and participation in bakery internal audits
- Project work
- Any other duties
The ideal candidate will also have a good understanding of food safety possess a food related qualification and the following skills:
- Able to work
independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
in Microsoft Office Packages
communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of HACCP and food hygiene requirements
- Knowledge of BRC Standards and customer Standards/Codes of Practice
- Retailer–facing experience and experience with customer audits
- Internal auditing experience
- Intermediate Food Hygiene certification
- Intermediate HACCP certification
- Internal Auditing certification
Those interested in applying must email email@example.com stating clearly which position you are applying for.
Closing date for the position is Wednesday 18th November 2020 at 5.00pm.
Irwin’s Bakery is an equal opportunity employer