Target Disciplines– Computer related discipline
Start Date– ASAP
Reporting to– IT Manager
Salary– £25,000–£30,000 per annum depending on experience
Interviews: to commence on 18th October 2018
· To develop new software solutions using Microsoft BI, Power Pivot, SSRS. SSAS.
· Define and develop reports and create dashboards to support measurement of performance and decision making throughout the business.
· Support operational management, creating and providing appropriate reporting to aid decision making. Interpret and present key data to senior management.
· Cover and represent the IT Manager when required including the rolling forward of key reports and ensuring integrity of data is maintained.
· To modify existing programs in order to aid efficiency, optimize system performance and cost–effectiveness;
· To Maintain and optimise company databases
· Manage and deliver small/medium sized IT projects.
· Collaborate with all departments of the business to define requirements for upcoming projects.
· To develop software documentation and user training materials.
The key attributes include:
Experience working in a similar role or related field.
Those interested in applying should email email@example.com for an application pack. Applications should be returned no later than Tuesday 16th October 12.00pm.
Irwin’s Bakery is an equal opportunity employer