Quality Assurance Auditor
24 hours per week
2 × 12 hour shifts
Sunday and Monday night.
18.00 – 06.00
- Responsible for day to day Q.A process control paperwork.
- Responsible for the day to day QA process checks
- Internal auditing, e.g. GMP, documentation, glass
- Providing QA support for to various departments
- Providing CCP training as required
- Preparation for and direct involvement in internal and external
audits e.g. BRC and Customer audits
- Carry out other duties as directed by line manager.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Food Safety/HACCP
- Computer Literacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self–motivated, detail orientated and organized
Application forms are available from the HR Department or from the company website
Closing date for receipt of application: Wednesday 3 April 2019 5.00pm