Key attributes include
· Previous experience of working in a food manufacturing environment
· Ability to work within a team or unaccompanied
· Numeracy and literacy skills are essential
· Knowledge of health and safety and food hygiene
· To work as a member of the production team and provide consistently high quality products on time and to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
Those interested in applying must email firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for receipt of application: Tuesday 20th August 2019 at 5.00pm.
Irwin’s Bakery is an equal opportunity employer.