Production Operative: Irwin’s Bakery
STATEMENT OF MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To work as a member of the production team and provide consistently high quality products on time and to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Location: Irwin’s Bakery, Portadown
A number of Production Operative vacancies have arisen within our Bakery across various departments
Dayshift and Nightshift and both Full–Time and Part–Time positions available.
- Carry out production activities to a consistently high quality standard.
- Keep work area clean and tidy at all times.
- Maintain paperwork as required
- Understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and adhere to the Company’s Hygiene rules.
- Adhere to Health & Safety at Work regulations and to the Safe Systems of Work in your own department.
- Take reasonable care for the Health and Safety at work of yourself and your colleagues.
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Comply with the Company’s Equal Opportunities Policy and accept responsibility for personal involvement in the practical application of this policy and avoidance of all forms of discrimination and harassment in the work place.
- Carry out any other duties required.
*Shift preference sheet to be included and sent in with the application form
Closing date: 13 October
Click for an application form
Application Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the following address:
HR Department, Irwin’s Bakery, 5 Diviny Drive, Carne Industrial Estate, Portadown, BT63 5WE