Responsible To: Finance Director
The IT Manager will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the organisations IT systems within the limits of specifications, cost and timelines. To effectively manage information technology and computer systems and to ensure IT contracted services are managed effectively.
The role involves Managing an IT team and will be responsible for training, coaching, and appraising the staff within the department.
Tasks: The following reflects typical duties and is not intended to be a comprehensive description of all tasks. Duties may change as a consequence of changes in operational demand. The jobholder must, therefore, be flexible in his/her approach to work objectives.
· Manage the current ERP system, working closely with department managers to ensure the correct business process.
· Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
· Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment.
· Management and oversight of the company’s hardware and network infrastructure and ensuring regular development.
· Management and oversight of all IT partners, service providers and suppliers including ERP providers, Broadband, Mobiles, Comms and licensing.
· Manage, monitor and report on the IT Capital and departmental expenditure.
· Manage the IT team including the help desk.
· Supporting the production of data analysis and BI presentation required by senior management
· Educated to a 3rd Level Qualification in IT or a related discipline
· At least 3 years Managerial experience
· Good working knowledge and experience working with
· Microsoft Dynamics Nav,
· Management of external IT suppliers with regard to networking, virtual environment and infrastructure solutions in a multi–site environment.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· full clean UK driver’s license and commitment to travel between multi sites when required
· Capable of dealing with the day to day IT operational challenges.
This job description should not be regarded as conclusive or definitive. It is a guideline within which the individual works. It is not intended to be rigid or inflexible and may alter as the company’s strategic direction changes.
Irwin’s Bakery is an equal opportunity employer.