Customer Service Administrator
We are currently seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable Customer Service Administrator to join our Technical team. In this role, you will interact with customers one–on–one on a daily basis, addressing concerns, queries and complaints. To be successful in this position, you will be self–motivated, persistent, and knowledgeable, with a friendly yet professional demeanour.
16 hours per week.
We are looking for someone with the below skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Excellent phone and email etiquette
- Innovative thinker with a positive attitude and team–player mentality
- Able to remain calm and professional,
even with challenging customers
Closing date is Friday 9th November 2018 at 2pm.