What’s your idea of a perfect summers day?… ours would be a sunny day spent with friends and family, eating burgers and skews made from our very own gas BBQ.
You can be in with a chance of making this a reality by entering this competition.
To enter all you need to do is purchase of on the following products to gain a batch code (4 digits under BB date): Irwin’s premium white or brown rolls.
Full Terms & Conditions:
1. Open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of Irwin’s Bakery, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotional offer available on promotional packs of Irwin’s Bakery premium rolls only.
3. Internet access required to enter. To enter from UK, enter your details and the 4 digit batch code from the front of your promotional pack online at www.irwinsbakery.com/win–a–bbq No purchase required for ROI entries. Simply input a valid ROI address. Only one entry without code per ROI entrant per day.
4. Only one entry per person or email address per day. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
5. Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
6. Closing Date for entries: 23.08.19. Draw will be held within 3 working days, when 3 winners will be drawn randomly by computer programme and independently verified from all valid entries received. Winners will be notified by email within 72 hours of draw with details of their prize. Please ensure all address details are correct as the promoter can accept no responsibility for any email correspondence not received due to incorrect details.
7. In the event claims for any prize is not received by the promoter within 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve(s) selected at the same time as the original.
8. Prize Details: A gas BBQ up to the value of £100 plus 1 Irwin’s Bakery apron.
9. Winners must be aged 18 or over.
10. Prize packages as described arranged as one package – elements of the prize cannot be used separately or individually. There is no gas included in the prize.
11. Prizes to be taken as stated. There are no alternatives in cash or kind, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winners. Prize winners will be required to participate in photographic publicity without further recompense.
12. By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by the promoter and their third parties for the administration of the draw, and where requested we may also use the information to communicate future promotions to you.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
14. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winner taking a prize or attending a venue, which they do at their own risk.
15. The names and counties of winners will be available for 3 months after the closing date upon request. Send a SAE to promoter’s address entitled ‘Rankin Selection Belfast Food Winners’
16. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Promoter: Irwin’s Bakery, Carne Industrial Estate, Portadown, Co. Armagh BT63 5WE