Terms and Conditions
1. Open to UK and Ireland residents, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the running of this promotion.
2. 60 days of competitions runs from 14 May 2021 to 25 December 2021 and promoted on Irwin’s official Facebook page. Closing date for each competition is stated in competition instructions. Draws/Decision will be held within 3 working days of closing date.
3. Winners will be drawn randomly by computer programme and independently verified from all valid entries received or chosen by Irwins, depending on competition requirements.
4. Winners will be notified within 72 hours of draw with details of their respective prize via Irwins Bakery official Facebook account. An address to send the prize to will be requested. No other personal information will be requested. Please ensure all address details are correct as the promoter will accept no responsibility for prizes undelivered due to address error.
5. All prizes to be taken as stated. There are no alternatives in cash or kind and unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winners.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
7. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will be disqualified.
8. The promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants details.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winner taking a prize or attending a venue, which they do at their own risk.
10. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Promoter: Irwins Bakery Carne Industrial Estate, Portadown, Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT63 5WE
Sorry, no form could be found.