HOWELL’S IS ALL ABOUT TAKING TIME OUT WITH LOVED ONES & SHARING.
WE WANT TO OFFER YOU THE CHANCE TO WIN 1 OF 2 B&B EXPERIENCES AT CORICK HOUSE & SPA.
BE IN WITH A CHANCE OF WINNING A DELUXE B&B FOR TWO INCLUDING AFTERNOON TEA & THERMAL SPA!
Howell’s ‘Afternoon Tea Giveaway’
Full terms – to be available on www.irwinsbakery.com/competition
FULL Terms and Conditions (of which instructions form part)
1. Open to NI residents, aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the promoter, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the running of this promotion.
2. To enter, visit www.irwinsbakery.com/competition
3. Only one entry per person per day. Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void
4. Closing date: 09 March 2017. Only entries received by the relevant closing date will be entered into the prize draw.
5. The draw will be carried out by random computerised programme under independent supervision.
6. Winners will be contacted within 72 hours of each draw. In the event the claim for a prize is not received within 21 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to distribute any unclaimed prizes via a random draw or draws within the promotional period.
7. Prize Details:
Be in with a chance of winning 1 of 2 vouchers for Bed & Breakfast in a Deluxe Room with Afternoon Tea and access to the thermal suite in the Spa for two people.
All prizes to be taken as stated. There are no alternatives in cash or kind and unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winners. All prize winners may be required to participate in photographic and other publicity including on the websites & social media sites of Irwin’s Bakery and The Culloden Hotel.
8. Booking terms:
Vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months
Dates are subject to availability
Voucher is available Sunday – Thursday
Afternoon Tea is available from 12.00pm – 3.00pm daily
Bookings can be made every hour on the hour or ½ hour– tables are booked for 2 hours
If you are no longer able to avail of the afternoon tea a 24 hours cancellation notice is to be given to the hotel
Cancellations must be put in writing to email@example.com, we do not accept cancellations by telephone
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking a prize or attending a venue, which they do at their own risk.
10. The names and counties of all prize winners will be posted on Irwin’s Bakery Facebook page within 14 days of each draw date and will be available for 3 months after the closing date upon email request.
11. Entrants’ personal details will be used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and will be destroyed afterwards unless the entrant has specifically requested to receive further information or promotions from Irwin’s Bakery Ltd and Corick House & Spa, or their affiliates. Please note that in processing winning claims, the promoter may disclose winners’ details to affiliates or third parties employed by the promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
13. Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or entrants found to be abusing the promotion in any way will be disqualified.
14. The promoter reserves the right to verify any entrant’s details.
15. Anyone sharing codes online or acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way gives an unfair advantage will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified. This includes but isn’t limited to sharing information on 3rd party websites.
16. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Promoter: Irwins Bakery Carne Industrial Estate, Portadown, Co. Armagh, Northern Ireland, BT63 5WE